added some paint

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
29165_1363296356558_1056073478_30830305_4267043_n.jpg

29165_1363296156553_1056073478_30830302_2242267_n.jpg

Looks Sweet Eli .......... where's the next show you goin to Bud?

By the way .... do we know yet ... B or G ?? Wife was askin .... I was wonderin ...

Jim

How did you make your stencil and what kinda of p[aint did you use? I seen this in a post awhile back ago and this will be somehting that i will do eventually!
Looks badass Eli!

Troy's QC SRT said:
How did you make your stencil and what kinda of p[aint did you use? I seen this in a post awhile back ago and this will be somehting that i will do eventually!
Looks badass Eli!

i PRINTED OUT A 13X19 PIC AND USED AND EXACTO to cut out the pic and then used a high temp engine enamel paint,

Jim we go on july 1st to hopefully find out, I will let you know as soon as we do !!:rock: :rock: and aas far as shows Im hoping to do the one in mystic the 24th I think is when it is, but working alot so I wont know till day of.

RB04 said:
i PRINTED OUT A 13X19 PIC AND USED AND EXACTO to cut out the pic and then used a high temp engine enamel paint,

Jim we go on july 1st to hopefully find out, I will let you know as soon as we do !!:rock: :rock: and aas far as shows Im hoping to do the one in mystic the 24th I think is when it is, but working alot so I wont know till day of.
nice job bud!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock:

RB04 said:

Can you email me the pic to [email protected] please?

i finally figured out how to print out one that is larger than 8.5x11. i sized one to 1500 pixel X 1500 pixel on my photosuite program. then go into your printer options and choose poster size and it will print 4 pages that you piece together. use a heavier weight paper like photo stock and then cut it with a x-acto knife.

I dont think so I tried to go light on the paint to not kill the temps if you look close at it( cant see in pics) its really stuck to the edge of the fins more then the tubes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back