Advertisements in posts

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's, And gals. I have been seeing a lot of advertisement Key words in our posts lately, Did we start this? O.C. Bob you up yet?

You may have installed a toolbar in your browser accidentally that is doing this.

Everything looks fine to me.

JRSVIPR said:
Hey guy's, And gals. I have been seeing a lot of advertisement Key words in our posts lately, Did we start this? O.C. Bob you up yet?
Not sure what it is you're talking about my friend. No changes as far as I'm aware, and everything looks the same to me.

yeah havent seen any changes or ads or such might want to do a scan for malware or something that is hooking to your browser and adding ads.

Thanks guy's, Am doing a scan. I think it is a game application causing all the trouble.

Must make for some interesting games. Sorta like pin the tail on the donkey? :D

Even though it would bring in revenue for helping pay the forum costs, we do not have ads or spam on this forum (I think we are the last forum around lol)

RedSrt007 said:
Even though it would bring in revenue for helping pay the forum costs, we do not have ads or spam on this forum (I think we are the last forum around lol)

Think we are the last. The other forum I frequented (Corvette) was bought out awhile back. There are advertisments all over the site. I stopped going there because of all of it.

wesalbert said:
Think we are the last. The other forum I frequented (Corvette) was bought out awhile back. There are advertisments all over the site. I stopped going there because of all of it.

Unless we just flat-out run out of funds to keep this place going, we will continue to be ad-free (including no ads's for non-supporting members) :burnout:

I dont like dealing with ad's so why should anyone else.

I hate forums that have all those ads....makes navigating thru the forum slow as heck.....this forum loads pages faster than any I visit..:rock:

TNVIPER said:
I hate forums that have all those ads....makes navigating thru the forum slow as heck.....this forum loads pages faster than any I visit..:rock:
Ah it was not the forum, I had a game ;) App. That was causing my problems. Thanks for the help guy's.

JRSVIPR said:
I had a game ;) App. That was causing my problems.

Call it what you will :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back