Aeroforce interceptor

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone ever tried a scan gauge like the aeroforce interceptor ?

I am looking for a replacement of my oil temp in the a pillar and
thought this could be a good choice as it displays all the important
things and more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thpOKmRZRPc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]AeroForce Interceptor 2002 Ford Ranger - YouTube[/ame]

They even deliver it with the original SRT logo on it.

Would be good to have some recommendation, if a different one could be even better.

They're awesome gauges. We carry them. You can do up to two add ons per gauge like your oil temp sensor. They also do quick data logging as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Hi,
As those guys dont reply to my mails, can you tell me if this gauge works
on our SRT's ? Will it display the tranny temp ?
Thanks
Arne

i know a while ago these where brought up and they said they wont work on our trucks. dont know if that has changed.

They do work, I've had one in my truck for the last 2 years. As a company they are terrible with communication although they do have some nice products. Not sure on tranny temp as I have a RC but it will display things like fuel trim, coolant temp, ignition advance, intake air temp, rpm, mph, o2 sensor voltage, load percentage, throttle percentage and a few others. I bought there wide band ad on kit and there URL pressure add on sensor.

If you can get a resposnce from todd (their main guy) find out if they have been able to add any other features.

Am I the only one that hears what sounds like the guy farting at 0:35? :dontknow:

Is a pretty nice gauge. Why can't someone just make a touch/LCD screen?

working on an in dash one right now already so. lol

outside of the add on sensors, they plug into your OBD2 port and get all the information directly from the pcm.

Since OBD2 is a standard for all vehicles these days, theres no reason why it wont work.

I got a feedback directly from them.
You can not order this one from their
website. It is a gauge that is from a
dual gauge set, which works in our trucks.
The others wont work.
Thanks for the feedback. Once i got it installed
I will give a quick summary on how it works (without farting sounds :D)

All the best

Arne

I got a feedback directly from them.
You can not order this one from their
website. It is a gauge that is from a
dual gauge set, which works in our trucks.
The others wont work.
Thanks for the feedback. Once i got it installed
I will give a quick summary on how it works (without farting sounds :D)

All the best

Arne

so the only one they said will work on an SRT10 is one that a part of a dual gauge set?

that makes almost no sense

I have one in my truck and it works great. Can reset trouble codes as well. Cool that you can add sensors to it for things the PCM does not monitor.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back