After 1 Week and 2000 Miles Top Ten Ram SRT Observations.

GILMO'S10 said:
Yeah they throw thier panties at me and they are still in them!! Chicks love red trucks.Hey lets buy a black one like everyone else.Nice choice :D :D
Now thats funny!!!!:rock:

Begood said:
My truck gets the same MPG that a Hemi Ram gets.

Bill.
I agree I have both trucks, not much in it EXCEPT ( WELL YOU ALL KNOW)

thewelshm:marchmellow:

Yep, I get the how's it on gas/gas mileage question the most too. Funny thing is that almost everyone that has asked me that is driving a truck/suv of some sort. Most of them barely get any better mileage than the 10, some don't and some are even worse. Heck, my dad's V6 ranger only gets 15-18 on the hwy., same range I get and I've gotten as high 18.6 in the 10 on a couple occasions.

Here's my breakdown..
thunderaudio said:
1. You can downshift from 6th to 2nd at 60 mph and still have plenty of rpm left. This is just amazing and not normal.
WTF?? You got to beating on her so soon? Be ready for a clutch upgrade if it wasn't already done..

2. When you tell people what you bought nobody knows wtf you are talking
about except other petrol heads or pickup truck owners.
My favorite.. "Yeah, to answer your question, I drive an SRT-10." And the blank looks on faces immediately following that statement are priceless.

3. It can have the ability to make both fuel and tread evaporate at an
alarming rate.
Seriously, if you couldn't do this with a vehicle why even own one?

4. It has a wing, so loading a small palate of bricks was intersting...
You won't be trying that too much more often. Refer to the tool kit for removing and installing your wing.

5. The look on your tire installers face when you tell him you need snow
tires. Then he proceeds to quote you new rims and tires.....
Umm, I don't live up in an area that requires snow tires so I'll have to pass on this one chief.

6. Spoiled by German Headlights on my X5 and need to upgrade on the ram now.
Get with Xenon Depot on this forum. He'll fix you up real proper with H.I.D. heads and fogs for that parkey look..

7. Truck does not seem to like NYC potholes and our rough roads.
No it really doesn't. And keep that city asphalt salt off her clearcoat too!

8. My neighbor eyes me in the morning because I back the truck down my long narrow driveway at 2am sometimes.
Tell your neighbor "HEY!! FUNGOO" they will get used to it...

9. Everyone wants a ride. And nothing but dudes ask questions. Women are
unfazed by the truck and seem annoyed by their boyfriends interest in the truck and not them.
There was mention of panties being thrown at you..? Yeah THAT would be normal. BTW, those are the only women that count and worth mentioning. The others that are unphased have no clue of what's going on. They would rather try and act as if they understand how their cell phone carrier's rate structure works instead of get a closer look at your new ride.

10. 80% of all questions will start with "How is the fuel economy?" WTF!! it's a full size pickup with an 8 liter viper engine are you brain dead!
"Forgive them for they do not know what they ask." It seems to be the ultimate ice breaker question. It ALWAYS starts with the fuel economy. I like shocking them with the numbers I see because I certainly DO NOT drop her to 2nd from 6th so my mileage is normally up there son.

well I get all those and my absolute fav...

why do you need a supercharger and that much horsepower, i mouth always falls open like hu? your kidding right?

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
well I get all those and my absolute fav...

why do you need a supercharger and that much horsepower, i mouth always falls open like hu? your kidding right?

That's a good question that I've been meaning to ask a number of yous for quite sometime... Why DO you need a supercharger and that much power? My mouth is actually agape in shock.:D

Venom Power said:
That's a good question that I've been meaning to ask a number of yous for quite sometime... Why DO you need a supercharger and that much power? My mouth is actually agape in shock.:D

not answering that at all.:D
geeze some people:p

Venom Power said:
Read my sig line.

Bill.

yeah i don't understand why everyone is OBSESSED(sp?:dontknow: ) with the fuel mileage i just tell them i don't check it 'cause it don't matter

Begood said:
Read my sig line.

Bill.

HAHAHAHAHA, no BS Bill, my aunt actually bought me a pink bunny suit just like that because she loves that movie (she apparently has a twisted sense of humor, sort'a like yours truly). But I'm beginning to think enough is enough.. I've decided, I'm not wearing that effin' thing this year whether it's her last Christmas or not; that old age excuse has run it's course. It's been four Christmas holidays so far Bill, FOUR.. There's NOT going to be a fifth pink bunny f@*kin season.:mad:

Oh and I got the PB&J Time banana suit complete with maracas as well.

I actually had a chick ask me when I was gonna give her "Her" truck back:dontknow: I just smiled and left her standing in a cloud of smoke

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back