After many trials and tribulations

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i finally showed stinker how to post a large size picture from photobucket, that way we dont have to look at his attachments with a telescope. now all we have to wait for is him to use his newly aquired knowledge:D

eddie102870 said:
i finally showed stinker how to post a large size picture from photobucket, that way we dont have to look at his attachments with a telescope. now all we have to wait for is him to use his newly aquired knowledge:D

Excellent,that eye strain was a killer! LOL!:D

A wonderful service it is that you have provided to the family. Teaching him and getting him to do it are two different things...but you took on the hard part IMO...

By the way, Stinker...here are some pictures you might want to use to replace the horrible stuff you use on your instructions for the brake line install instructions:

BraidBrakeLine3.jpg

BraidBrakeLine2.jpg

BraidBrakeLine1.jpg

These are from my Iphone...if you want better ones I will be happy to get the good camera out...no one should have to suffer the pictures you send out in the instructions...:p :p :p

Prof said:
A wonderful service it is that you have provided to the family. Teaching him and getting him to do it are two different things...but you took on the hard part IMO...

By the way, Stinker...here are some pictures you might want to use to replace the horrible stuff you use on your instructions for the brake line install instructions:

BraidBrakeLine3.jpg

BraidBrakeLine2.jpg

BraidBrakeLine1.jpg

These are from my Iphone...if you want better ones I will be happy to get the good camera out...no one should have to suffer the pictures you send out in the instructions...:p :p :p

LOLOL all ya'll bite me:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
There's adifference between "teaching" and "learning"...I know you taught him, but...did he learn?...:p ;) :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
i don't know....

SIT, tony, SIT!!!!:p :p

love ya:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back