aftermarket tail light questions

kcsr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will 02-05 aftermarket tail lights fit the 06 SRT-10? and will Ram 1500 tail lights fit the SRT-10?

also, which aftermarket brands are worth checking out? i'm looking for something tasteful in black that'll look good on my night runner. which of the deals on ebay are worth checking out?

thanks man! checking Depo out now.

I think the lines wont work to well with lines of the truck.
But its your truck so do want you want.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Depo dude!!!!

patrick

i like those on yours. looks damn good.

anybody else got pics of others on their ride?

I'm just going to throw this out there, but I think the Depo lights look great on black trucks.. Anything other than black,,, I would just stick with the stockers...

I got some everyday boring APC LED tail lamps, then had slow91 custom smoke them for this one of a kind end result..

VTCoA128.jpg

thSCFR065.jpg

Venom Power said:
I got some everyday boring APC LED tail lamps, then had slow91 custom smoke them for this one of a kind end result..

VTCoA128.jpg

thSCFR065.jpg
Those look good:rock: :rock:

Ordered these

I ordered these lights, due in Friday, I'll post pics after install ...

Attachments

• ks-ram02.jpeg
    ks-ram02.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 23
06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Sure those will look great on a red truck and only a red truck:dontknow:

I agree with you there, but we'll see how they look on Red. Worst case 80 bucks and try again ...

JimTeTe said:
I agree with you there, but we'll see how they look on Red. Worst case 80 bucks and try again ...
I just went with some LUND tail light covers and Silver-Star 3057 Tail light bulbs :D

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I just went with some LUND tail light covers and Silver-Star 3057 Tail light bulbs :D

Got any pics, they probably look pretty good on a silver truck ....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back