Aftermarket wheels

04RAMSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question, how come I rarely see at 10 with aftermarket rims? With all the pics on here, I think I've seen like 2 trucks with different wheels. Are the stockers that great? Is it cost, selection? With just about every other truck, new rims is one of the first upgrades. Just curious :dontknow:

Quick question, how come I rarely see at 10 with aftermarket rims? With all the pics on here, I think I've seen like 2 trucks with different wheels. Are the stockers that great? Is it cost, selection? With just about every other truck, new rims is one of the first upgrades. Just curious :dontknow:

Stock are great:top: everyone has them:party:

Aftermarket wheels normally aren't as wide, light, or strong. Our trucks were built for a specific purpose, lesser quality wheels is shooting yourself in the foot performance wise.

Yup, stockers say Viper Truck and look great in any color.
Aftermarket quality wheels are pricey. There are hundreds of heavy, cheap wheels but must realize stock look great and go back. :burnout:

Because they fit the truck perfectly...

What says "My truck is hiding a Viper V10 under the hood" than "Viper" rims?

one of the many things Dodge did right out of the box for our out of the box beast's

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I know at one point tony had some bad ass 3 piece wheels but they were pretty pricey. The look like stock wheels on steroids. Its probably one of two aftermarket wheels I would rock on my truck

I like the stock 10 wheels. I'm trying to find an aftermarket set that looks the same for my srt jeep.

in the beginning i had my 10 , i was looking for other wheels , glad i didnt do it.
these wheels are great , maybe some day i buy polished ones for now and then to change.

u see alot off people that put our wheels on Hemi's , to look like a Viper-truck...:D
so they must be super-hot ! ! ! :drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back