air bag recall

Was the Passenger side released after the Driver side? I know the Driver side was done on my Truck, but maybe I should have the Dealer run the VIN for the Passenger side?

There are multiple passenger side recalls that are available but the most recent is not available.

Just got my passenger side airbag recall in the mail today..parts not available right now but says sign up for email notification when they do come in..you will have to provide your VIN number.

recalls.mopar.com or call 1-800-853-1403

Got my passenger recall also. I plan on removing as many parts as I can before going to dealer. My nitrous switches are in the ashtray and I don't want to chance them screwing stuff up. I bought spare air bags a few years ago, their worthless now.

Got my passenger recall also. I plan on removing as many parts as I can before going to dealer. My nitrous switches are in the ashtray and I don't want to chance them screwing stuff up. I bought spare air bags a few years ago, their worthless now.

Nah the airbags you bought still have value, they can be used as grenades.

Recalls

Just got a new notice for my 10 for the R25 and S43 recalls. Got an appointment with the dealer to get these done. I thought that was done already with the P40 dealer says that's different. Anyone got the notices yet?

S43 is still not available

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back