air ride suspension parts for sale or trade for stereo

crazysrt

Reaction score
underhood engine driven compressor kit make your own bracket around $700 it is brand new in box never opened
smc valves worth around $250 or so brand new
firestone 2600lb bags brand new in boxes worth $250
custom painted nitrous tank
bar ends for custom 4 or 6 link or brackets very sturdy

worth around $1500 its all brand new in boxes

looking to trade or sell looking for an idash tv or wheels i just got a f150 trying to hook it up a little bit

chris segars
[email protected]
478 808 1768

could you tell a little about it? is it for a srt-10 or a hemi? (cant tell because you don't have a signature, and this is your 1st post)

I have a stereo that I took out of my '02 Ford Ranger. Alpine cd/sat ready head unit, 2 Alpine 2 ways, 2 Pinoeer 4-ways, two 12" alpine subs in an enclosure with a 500w Rockford Fosgate amp attached. Also, includes remote bass adjust. $500 plus shipping for all. Shipping might be alot though for the sub box that has the subs and amp mounted on it, its heavy.

Jim
850-240-6550

He is the guy that has been trying to sell his SRT-10 for ever. Guess he sold it. He was running the juice. So I guess all parts are for the SRT-10.

Smoke

spdrcrj said:
I have a stereo that I took out of my '02 Ford Ranger. Alpine cd/sat ready head unit, 2 Alpine 2 ways, 2 Pinoeer 4-ways, two 12" alpine subs in an enclosure with a 500w Rockford Fosgate amp attached. Also, includes remote bass adjust. $500 plus shipping for all. Shipping might be alot though for the sub box that has the subs and amp mounted on it, its heavy.

Jim
850-240-6550

He is in Warner Robbins, Ga. He could just drive down.

parts are universal

FlyingLow said:
He is the guy that has been trying to sell his SRT-10 for ever. Guess he sold it. He was running the juice. So I guess all parts are for the SRT-10.

Smoke

all of the parts are universal

painted

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
how much for the custom nos bottle .. and pics

the bottle is blue at the top and it tears in to silver with lightning the same way that the truck was painted

im not sure just trying to get rid of everything i have

it is a 10 pound bottle

all it has is the nozzle on it no guage

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back