Airbaghelpers rear

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone using them?
Looking for some pics of the installation, lowered model preferred.
thks

Right here Bro!:D
MyTruck2.jpg

I am interested in this too. Can you give us some more information on where to get it and the brand. Are you happy with yours Ronnie?

was more looking for details Ronnie, crawl under the truck dammit :argh: :D

PS: I got Airlift controller 72000 & airbags 59113 ,brought to me via a co-worker from the states. Yet to be installed dough...

you guys are hauling/towing with your trucks :argh:

I would also be interested :D

walbert said:
you guys are hauling/towing with your trucks :argh:

I would also be interested :D

take a good look at my butt:
IMG_2173.jpg

that's what a spring flip and shackles do to your rear when you have 200kg to carry all the time (LPG tank) . Result : only 2 1/2" suspension movement left.
That's not enough on Belgian roads, I can assure you.

dont know if those instructions help at all bud, but is an easy set up,

basically you have one pad that will set on the spring with u bolts, then you should have a tool to put together to mimic the bag, and that will give you where to put the upper braket,
install the upper braket, and the lower, then the bag, now not sure if youhave the compressor or not, but the one i did we did not, I ran the lines back around to the tag, and thru the upper tag bolts so that they would be easily hidden and accessable

I have airhorns with a compressor.... i'm good :D

Stinker said:
dont know if those instructions help at all bud, but is an easy set up,

basically you have one pad that will set on the spring with u bolts, then you should have a tool to put together to mimic the bag, and that will give you where to put the upper braket,
install the upper braket, and the lower, then the bag, now not sure if youhave the compressor or not, but the one i did we did not, I ran the lines back around to the tag, and thru the upper tag bolts so that they would be easily hidden and accessable

No (brake) lines in the way Tony? The bags should come before the axle right?

Floor said:
No (brake) lines in the way Tony? The bags should come before the axle right?
I didnt have any probs with any brake lines but, and if not mistaken I put mine on behind the axle, but this is the lowered version so you need to check and make sure you clear the exhaust and shocks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back