Airlift airbags remote fail ?

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried today my remote for blowing up the rear-airbags , but it says "fail" , and nothing happens...
anybody know a solution ?

Are they helper (in addition to the leaf springs) bags or a totally custom system?

Are they helper (in addition to the leaf springs) bags or a totally custom system?

Helper , bought it from Tony at JTSvenom.
normaly works pretty fine , now it just does nothing , and on the remote controle it says "fail"...:dontknow:

is it a wifi connection??

my headlight halos have there own wifi device and sometimes it has to be turned on 2-3 minutes BEFORE my phone starts the app to run them. if i start the app too soon i get a FAIL reading also

don't know anything about bags so just throwing it out there

Attachments

• 20151107_100039.jpg
    20151107_100039.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 20151107_100000.jpg
    20151107_100000.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 20151107_095957.jpg
    20151107_095957.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
If you have a wireless remote for the system it's probably the 3volt waffer battery inside the fob. They usually have a small notch in the side somewhere to pry it open. Some also have small screws that hold the cover on. Then you should see the battery inside. If you check The battery with the voltmeter anything below 3 volts is shot.

If you have a wireless remote for the system it's probably the 3volt waffer battery inside the fob. They usually have a small notch in the side somewhere to pry it open. Some also have small screws that hold the cover on. Then you should see the battery inside. If you check The battery with the voltmeter anything below 3 volts is shot.

batterys in the remote ?
just put some new in it , still nothing...

Yes the remote. Next step would be to identify the system you have. Do you have any of the original paperwork? It may have trouble shooting section. Give Tony a call or email. He should be able to point you in the right direction.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back