Airplane (small) into NYC apartment building

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard breaking news on the TV...small airplane or hellicopter just hit a high rise apartment building....in NYC
Looks like she is cooking pretty good...no WTC incident... thank God

Prayers out to those affected, involved, and responding

lightningKILLER said:
damn fools....just put me on a building out there, and pick any planes flying low off with a sniper rifle, or a RPG.

This one is starting to sound more like and accident

eddie102870 said:
hopefully so

either way its bad news. Someone lost family today

it is tragic, my thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones.

CNN announced several fighters being sent out across several US cities as well. 10/11 one month later.

if this did end up being something like that I say we get in the fastest production trucks ever made, grab our weapons, and HEAD TO NYC!!

lightningKILLER said:
if this did end up being something like that I say we get in the fastest production trucks ever made, grab our weapons, and HEAD TO NYC!!

We would empty out every gas station on the way.

eddie102870 said:
mine wont hold all my weapons

I will stop by your house on the way. 2 silver fast as shit QC's loaded with weapons. Scary, very Scary.

hell yeah, got plenty of ammo too. have to keep my son out of it, he tries to melt the blueing off of my ar15, mini14 and sks. got a 100 rd drum that he loves to play with, not counting somne stuff that i cant mention.

you silver, yellow, and red ones can get a 1 day headstart so that the black trucks can meet you there at teh same time.

FlyingLow said:
I will stop by your house on the way. 2 silver fast as shit QC's loaded with weapons. Scary, very Scary.

Got room for one battle tested RED QC :D

FlyingLow said:
Hell ya!!!!!

Just give me some advanced notice, I hear these RED ones are pretty slow, but still lightning fast :D

Well its great we are back to the color wars again.:rock: :rock: So much better this than some of the other issues that have been argued lately.
Rock on ! Silver all the way!:p :D

too true, we need to get smoke some stripes so he will match

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back