Alex(litemup)Saying Goodnight!!

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a vid of Alex leaving my house !!!

Attachments

• george install (39).JPG
    george install (39).JPG
    635.9 KB · Views: 50
Love it when the asphalt screams

kickinassrt-10 said:
Looks like he wasn't the first to leave his mark on the road!!

You should see the road about 30 ft from where that was. :D

I didn't even know there was a GTG I missed that thread. PSL is only about 1 and a half hrs from me!

kickinassrt-10 said:
I didn't even know there was a GTG I missed that thread. PSL is only about 1 and a half hrs from me!

You gotta keep an eye out at the "schedule and event" at the bottom of the main page. There will be more :rock:

I guess I felt like I had to leave me mark since I missed the first GTG, and felt I needed to give you guys a little :burnout: show since all of you had your cameras out. :D

Thanks again Mickey for hosting the GTG!:rock:

Hellova burnout dude................kinda surprised the truck skirted to the right at the end. You can see it in the second vid. Caltracs usually keep that from happening. No matter...... awesome burnout!!

patrick

Had A great time guys. I'm looking forward to the next one where there is no work involved.

6pakattack said:
Some kids just never grow !!!! Thank God,it's highly overated !!!:rock: :rock:

I totally agree with you D. I guess some of us we will also have that Peter Pan syndrome. :rock: It will always keep us young at heart.

LitemUp said:
I totally agree with you D. I guess some of us we will also have that Peter Pan syndrome. :rock: It will always keep us young at heart.

Ya got that right !!! Had a nice little trip down to FLIA,how leaving Mickeys at 8:30,and being back in Melbourne by 12:35ish ??? Damn them Low Flying Aircrafts !!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back