alignment problems, HELP!!!

badassvpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever have problems with the SRT 10's alignment. my front tires are bald on the outside. I'm guessing inner and outer tie rod ends maybe even rack & pinion, just wondering if anyone has gone through this...................
The good news is I already have some tires to put on the rims bad news is I have to spend more money on her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I have it put on a machine first, I had a tech look at it without putting it on a machine and he told me: inner and outer, and rack & pinion.
a buddy of mine owns the shop so I know they arent trying to jack me. just wondering if I should put it on a machine first.

Just put it on an alignment machine....I had mine aligned by my dealer 3 yrs ago....tires still wear even.....I do rotate every 3K miles....

Alright I'll do that and go from there, I will keep you posted and let you know what they say. appreciate the help

If they told you that you need front end parts that are worn hooking it up to an alignment machine is useless the alignment will be out if there is worn parts.

I have customers telling me just hook it up and set I as best as possible. Well that's not the way to do things. Then either they replace the parts or we do and they get charged for a second hookup most of the time. we always check the front ends before doing an alignment.

Edit spelling

I maybe didnt understand your post..:dontknow: ...If you are saying parts are worn then Ramchargerguy is right...if the front parts are worn out an alignment job is useless....

badassvpr said:
Should I have it put on a machine first, I had a tech look at it without putting it on a machine and he told me: inner and outer, and rack & pinion.
a buddy of mine owns the shop so I know they arent trying to jack me. just wondering if I should put it on a machine first.

You may have TNVIPER

Alignment specs different

The alignment specs for the 10's are different than regular Ram 1/2 ton trucks.

Make sure the shop you use has the correct specs or your truck will not drive correctly, and will eat tires.

Just making sure I get it right before I put the tires on and loose more money. Thanks for the help, these trucks are still awesome to own!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back