All American Weekend @ Lommel (BE)

Jus10

Reaction score
Hi folks

This weekend September 14-16, there's the 'All American Weekend' at Lommel (Belgium)

who's going?? I'm not sure yet, maybe I'll go to the Formula 1 in Spa-Francorchamps...

greets
Jus10 X

BANNER%20(Custom).jpg

1. albrecht
2. Floor
3. BelgiumBarry
4. ......

belgiumbarry said:
you're in for the hot babes, sexy car wash or strip ?:confused: :dontknow:

No car wash for me. Those nails can leave nasty scratches on the paint.
They can take it on me !:D

Albrecht, do you know a place where we can get a quick breakfast in the neighorhood? I know there are a couple hore houses in the region bu that might be a little over budget, unless you pay :D

sorry guys wont be able to make this one.:p :p :p :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Floor said:
GTG in europe for next summer s still open?:dontknow: :D
What's your excuse now :p :D

I do hope we can get a group to do that. It would be so fun, and educational.

Maybe I could make it a school sponsored trip and get some of my students to come too....:D :D :D

Hey , you lazy sleepers, it's 7.00 h am... time to start your engines towards LOMMEL !!!!! ( i'm ready :p :D )

PS this time i take my camera... for the hot babes... :elefant: :elefant:

hey, I'm gonna wash my Ranchero, I'm leaving, wait for me (but for the next year's one) hahahaha

Have a nice day guys :rock:
I haven't a licensplate on my SRT yet but we are busy with it..
We visit every year the weekend in Lommel from friday evening to sunday afternoon and make a cool party.. It's very busy and pretty cool in Lommel..
I can't go this time because there is a nice US car show very close to my house in the North of Holland (only 20 minutes driving) so we are going to this show today.. I hope to see Axxel (Alex) in Wognum too..
But for next year we must do a cool european SRT GTG..
I found 6 SRT truck owners in Holland now (they found my website) and i know there are some more.. So we can make a great day with maybe 10 or more SRT trucks from Holland, belgium, germany, and maybe Italy :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oke guys.. Have fun today in Lommel and please make some pictures of the belgium SRT's side by side because i've made a new page for the european GTG on my website...

Last edited:
Have fun not to much Belgium beer:burnout:
I'm going to Wognum in the North of Holland.
The weather will be great for the time of the year.

Alex

yes, we are back from Lommel... great day ! :rock: with Floor and Albrecht...many,many cars , oldtimers and new, a lot of beer and some nekked wimmen...:p :rock:
Pics and movies are for tomorrow .... :eek:

3 minor points :
1) beer was Heineken....:mad:
2) drags only demonstation allowed because of new asphalt ...:mad:
3) nekked to not nekked enough...:mad:

tune in tomorrow :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back