All body work and new hood

txhemi5.7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys finally got my truck back from the body shop. Had them fix all the hail damage, both bedsides, and the passenger fender. Also replaced the hood with a new cowl and seems that no one likes it besides me...oh well!:aetsch: AND would like to say Thank you again to wade for the powder coat on the rims!
Bedside with the dent (dimple)
2011-07-12_20-05-04_848.jpg

Fixed bedside (hard to believe it the same bedside)
DSC00469.jpg

Few shots at the lake (still need to buff where the emblems were)
DSC00464.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

They also painted the back of the cowl so you can see the orange from inside the truck
DSC00462.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

For real guy ?,,, You have an orange wheel on the back.

For real guy ?,,, You have an orange wheel on the back.

I have 4 black and 2 orange. had one of the blacks chipped so had it repowdered and just got the rim back and just got the truck today. it will be changed when i get the time

I think it looks pretty good, at least its something different, have you thought about trying to find some factory alum. 17's? I remember my steel 17's were HEAVY

:rock::rock::rock:

I think it looks pretty good, at least its something different, have you thought about trying to find some factory alum. 17's? I remember my steel 17's were HEAVY

Honestly doesnt matter to me haha i like the way these look:rock:

Why the small wheels, they don't look right? I know it feels faster due to the gear ratio difference but what's up with them? I do like the hood, its different. The wheels are too small on there, like Ricky Bobby says, " with all due respect".

Why the small wheels, they don't look right? I know it feels faster due to the gear ratio difference but what's up with them? I do like the hood, its different. The wheels are too small on there, like Ricky Bobby says, " with all due respect".

Only reason is because i got these for the track but last time i had them taken off my rims got chipped so i dont want to chip them again! :(

Gotcha, figured it was a track set up, you have the hood custom made?

Nah its a OE factory replacement cowl hood but its not like the usual Chevy cowls that start from the front the is a bubble cowl and its more unique and i like it a lot better cuz not everyone has it plus a bubble type cowl is more like mopar and not the chevy style

I like it even with the orange rims in the rear :top:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back