All cleaned up for the rain :(

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the truck all cleaned up for the PCB GTG and unfortunately it was very ugly weather most of the time I was there. So I thought I would post up some clean pictures. Let me know what you guys think!

Anyone who says waxing is hard, didn't claybar their truck. My arm was about to fall off...

I am debating on pulling off the window vent guard things. What do you guys think?

Finally CLEAN!
IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Cleaned up the engine bay. Not as clean as Roz would like it, but as clean as it gets for me :D

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

The DVD player is in:

IMG_0099.jpg

super car ... love it!! :congrats:
and also my opinion .. the vents off.

wish I could clean mine...it's been about 2 weeks and nothing but rain here every afternoon, so it defeats the purpose of cleaning....I always wanted the night rider rims and I got em naturally...lol
I know guys it should be clean but too much rain....
btw vents off....

:rock: Nice job---- cool 1st pic ---the invisible truck:rock:
And the vents don't look bad ,but it is required to have a set of bull balls hanging from the tow hitch:D

Very Nice

I think the Stormy Clouds make the pictures better

Paul, where did you get the plastic (?) covers in from of the aircowls (near the firewall? They look sharp:rock:

Floor said:
Paul, where did you get the plastic (?) covers in from of the aircowls (near the firewall? They look sharp:rock:

I think he just removed the padding that comes stock on the truck. I'm sure you can remove yours and achieve the same sharp look.

Floor said:
Just like NorCal said. Just remove the ugly ass carboard piece and the rest shines up real nice!

Very clean and sharp looking...I would remove the window vents, and paint the door handles to match the truck.:rock:

Nice job. Truck looks great.

If you must have Vent Visors (I do) then go with the "In-Channel" version.
They look more factory than the stick on the outside of the door variety.

In Channel Vent Visors

Last edited:
I soooo love the hell out of that Black Texture powdercoated shtuffs !!!!:rock: I'll bet Mutt's missing the hell outa all that chitt too !!!!:rock: :rock:

moparracing said:
sure is purdy.....:)

need some headers to finish up under da hood. ;)

Just worked something out on that today (with a hellofaguy!) I always hated the headers on my truck!

6pakattack said:
I soooo love the hell out of that Black Texture powdercoated shtuffs !!!!:rock: I'll bet Mutt's missing the hell outa all that chitt too !!!!:rock: :rock:
Yeah the black wrinkle is the chit!! I love it and got lucky with mutt when he was selling his stuff!

SilvrSRT10 said:
Nice job. Truck looks great.

If you must have Vent Visors (I do) then go with the "In-Channel" version.
They look more factory than the stick on the outside of the door variety.

In Channel Vent Visors
hahaha... I asked for in channel but my wife didn't get that part. All she heard was vent visors. :( :(

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back