all fooked up :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi guys, just found out about the move over here today so i am making my second post to let everyone know i am here now..........

thanks for the welcome, i did not think ( as usual ) that gilispie might have been a better place to hook up. we do need to have another get a so cal meet soon and your truck is nice, paxton is looking like a nice option to me now but i am not sure. at the airport right now watching speedvision and drinking a beer. not sure if u have my number but Jr has it so if u want u can call me. we need to do something like this again soon and i am thinking a bbq at the airport with more peps......

Hey man post that pic you had on the other site with the airplane...I think it was in a hanger...Can't remember...it was a cool pic.

Hey Steve-o:cool: Most of the family is here now..Had you answered your God Damned IM over the past 4 days you would have been here sooner:mad:
Glad to have you here...You are one of my best friends and I am pleased as punch you are here:cool: Bring who ever you can to the party Bro...:cool:

For those who don't know the man I call Steve-o..His real name is Kevin:cool: In my book his is one of the coolest Mother Fuckers nobody knows about...A man of honor and great respect from me.. He is w/o a doubt more than a friend..He is my brother:cool:We speak almost nightly and have for along time...He knows his Shit ! I never told him this publicly but Bro..You are awesome and I am honored that you and I are friends...People like you and Shawn, Jake, Tommy, stinker, Silver, Jerry ect...Are what it's all about:cool: I Love You man...Thanks for coming home:cool:

Voodoo said:
thanks for the welcome, i did not think ( as usual ) that gilispie might have been a better place to hook up. we do need to have another get a so cal meet soon and your truck is nice, paxton is looking like a nice option to me now but i am not sure. at the airport right now watching speedvision and drinking a beer. not sure if u have my number but Jr has it so if u want u can call me. we need to do something like this again soon and i am thinking a bbq at the airport with more peps......

VooDoo, It was good meeting you today. Let's see if we can get some peeps interested.

RedSrt007 said:
hey hey voodoo! Good having lunch with ya today! :)

moved to new members...

Red, You are the one. I can see SILVER now. Good seeing you man. Your cous. is cool also.

J.R.

hell i did not think of it earlier but hell we are so close together we should have stopped off and i would have picked up dinner :eek: nice to hook up with peps off here and looked cool as hell driving home with the trucks. cool little get together and happy to put a face with a name now, just have to get a few others to show up and i think we could have alot of fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back