All northeast members please look

fastestbrickonearth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delvallo.net Which stands for( Delaware valley lightning owners) is having there spookfest track rental on Oct. 26th 2012 ....... Friday Atco Raceway, Atco NJ.
9am --- 4:30pm. I have attended this event for the past 4 years and it brings in lots of cool trucks and owners for an awesome day of racing and fun. I have spoke with Dave London the organizer and he has invites us to come out and enjoy some fun and freindly competition. The only rule is no street tires they mess up the track prep. So if you would like to come out and have some fun. Just add you name to the list. If you have any questions just let me know.

1. Fastestbrickonearth (Ryan)

If you have made some changes to your truck this is the place to get it dialed in. Make as many passes as you want the track is all ours

If you have made some changes to your truck this is the place to get it dialed in. Make as many passes as you want the track is all ours

I've been to these track rentals before. Cool Air & some of the best track prep you'll see = New personal Best ET.'s!!!!
I'd love to see us with 8 or 9 SRT-10's showing up! :)

everyone on here likes to talk about beating lightnings-but no one will actually show up to "try"!!!:dontknow: maybe all the kill stories i see on here are lies, or they are beating up on stock lightnings! here is a good chance to show up with your "10" and see what it will do!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back