All SO CAL Members

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
Well since I am leaving I thought we might all be able to get together somewhere for lunch on Saturday May 27th? That way I can get all your guys cell numbers and such.

Let me know what you all think.

Maybe I should post it on the Calendar?

Patrick what do you think?

First event of the website?

Kevin

Cell No.

SHU-DOG said:
Well since I am leaving I thought we might all be able to get together somewhere for lunch on Saturday May 27th? That way I can get all your guys cell numbers and such.

Let me know what you all think.

Maybe I should post it on the Calendar?

Patrick what do you think?

First event of the website?

Kevin

My cell number 1313-detention,,,Lompoc, CA:) :) :) :)
No No,,, it I moved,,,It's Chino now. I just had to do it..

dallas

I called DaytonSRTQC and left a message.Anybody seen him in Socal since he moved from Dayton last month?

Hey Kev, Give me a call and let me know what time on Sat. and I will try and make it.
Mas

FerrariTruck said:
dang kevin, i have to work saturday... hey why dont we meet up at a track some day this week or friday?

now that sounds like a good plan....one last racing hoorah for our boy Kev:D

I think there's going to be a street racer night at LACR on Saturday....these days usually offer some good prep with some serious cars showin up. Might be a good day for all the So Cal crew to meet up to send off Kev.

no a bad Idea, but some of us in southern socal have a good 3-3.5 hour drive each way to get to larc :( Would you guys want to meet somewhere in the middle? Hemet, temecula, fallbrook? have a nice lunch somewhere...

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
no a bad Idea, but some of us in southern socal have a good 3-3.5 hour drive each way to get to larc :( Would you guys want to meet somewhere in the middle? Hemet, temecula, fallbrook? have a nice lunch somewhere...

-Red
Temecula sounds perfect LOL. About 20 minutes from me. But there are some good spots there, and the folks coming from orange county could run the ortega.

I would suggest somewhere in OC that would be about in the middle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back