All Texas Members...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to see how many of us there where and where we're all from...I recently met one who just moved to Canyon, TX from Cali. My info is posted Below...everyone jump in.

Tyler originally of Wheeler, TX(now in San Angelo for college)
18 yrs old
Red 05 RC:rock:

Mark Longshore native Houstonian. 49 years old. Own a small gas light manufacturing company. Black 2005 QC bought 2 months ago. K&N drop in. Ordering X-Metal stage 2 and corsa mids this week. Other interest are industrial metal mosh pits :rock: rescueing stray cats and dogs.

Corsicana, Texan here. '04 RC. Retired from Southwestern Bell in '02. Now own a small auto-detailing business. Stay busier now than when I worked for Ma Bell.

Munday TX, just drawing unemployment right now. Taking a little break from three tours in Iraq.

Justanotherdodge said:
I wanted to see how many of us there where and where we're all from...I recently met one who just moved to Canyon, TX from Cali. My info is posted Below...everyone jump in.

Tyler originally of Wheeler, TX(now in San Angelo for college)
18 yrs old
Red 05 RC:rock:
Born and raised in Dallas. Two years in the Marines - one in Nam.
Age 58 years young (you're never too old to have a happy childhood!)
Three kids, three grandkids (If I'd known how much fun grandkids would be, I would have had them first. :D )
Professional photographer - 25 years.

Steve Holden 52, telecom 32 years, 5 years in the Air Force. Born in Montana, raised in Arkansas, but got to Texas as quick as I could ('90). Spousal unit is 36, born and raised in Dallas. She's in Telecom too, sometimes...LOL!!!

Well even if Ihave intro'ed a couple times . Spent time all over the country but basicly from Midland ,now out of Austin by Lake Travis in Travis Peak . I own , run ,mop and etc, Classic Auto Works a custom car builder and rod shop one of the largest oldest in Texas .Then I also have a sign company and a Glass company doing custom etched and carved glass from gifts to commercial .Been married 30 some years to same one even ! Kids are long gone ,grandkids are far away and guessing greatgrand kids too damn soon .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

:D Houston here.. 34 years in this life and a well known borderline crackpot. Anything else to learn about me is located in secret messages.. cleverly encoded in amino acid chains.. found in carb free breakfast bars...:dontknow:

34 Operation and Maintenance Scheduler for a major oil company raised in Arkansas currently live in The Woodlands.

League City, texas native 30.

shift lead operator for a major energy compnay. combined cycle gas turbines WH 501f.

Don't Hate me! I'm one of the good guys!

I'm a Police Officer here in Austin TX. Grew up in Corpus Christi. Been in Austin For 4 Yyears...........

SRT10#86 said:
I'm a Police Officer here in Austin TX. Grew up in Corpus Christi. Been in Austin For 4 Yyears...........

been pulled over by one of ATX's finest....i was on a country road and did a major burnout and passed him....of course he pulled me over, but to only ask how i liked the truck.....and he proceeded to tell me that he owns a 300!!!!! we shot the shit for about 30 minutes.....great guy....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back