All White 06?

Not an original color for 06, but looks real good

I thought there was some White 06's that went overseas? :dontknow: I definatly could be wrong. I dont have the list on this computer.

NOt sure what the hell interior he got out of in the beginning but it weren't no 10 I don't think. It had roll up windows? IDK? Then as soon as he looks towards the door in the beginning ( driver side) and exits the truck, with no cut,splice or who-do, he is looking at the front of a white 10?:dontknow:

i skipped around on the video missed that the red interior was a jetta or sumthin

walbert said:
I thought there was some White 06's that went overseas? :dontknow: I definatly could be wrong. I dont have the list on this computer.

I thought all the white 06's that went accross the pond were QC's

No venom 650R kit has stock headers, stock throttle body, and a KNN CAI. It may be a 10, but its not a Venom 650R.

I think it looks pretty cool in white with the Night Runner headlights. Night Runner wheels would really set it off. I didn't like how it had that "Venom 650R" decal yet nothing but a K&N intake under the hood though. Just my opinion.

It's a repaint. When he's showing the engine bay there is black paint on the firewall and inner fenders (metal part).
Mirrors are painted white too so it's been to the paint boutique.

Last edited:
ViperJeff said:
I thought all the white 06's that went accross the pond were QC's

Jeff, I didn't see any white mentiond on the numbers listing you posted up a while back. Did they actually make a White QC in 06? Would be fun trying to track one down and see where it's at... :)

The only white ones I ever heard of were the 2 05 RCs..They were hail damaged CEs sent back to the factory, and had the stripes, etc taken off..One went to Canada and was restriped..the other is owned by a member here who I think lives in Tennesee now..10Boom is his screen name..got to see Whitey in Jersey at my first GTG..anyone have the Got Milk pic?

Riff62 said:
The only white ones I ever heard of were the 2 05 RCs..They were hail damaged CEs sent back to the factory, and had the stripes, etc taken off..One went to Canada and was restriped..the other is owned by a member here who I think lives in Tennesee now..10Boom is his screen name..got to see Whitey in Jersey at my first GTG..anyone have the Got Milk pic?

The white 05 is in the banner;)

hahahaha..just goes to show you how much I pay attention..right you are...

I understand about the White CE from 05, Jeff's comment was that there were some White NON-CE 2006 model trucks that went overseas. That was what I was asking, sorry I was not that clear in the question after re-reading.

Da1Chief said:
Jeff, I didn't see any white mentiond on the numbers listing you posted up a while back. Did they actually make a White QC in 06? Would be fun trying to track one down and see where it's at... :)

That list is mostly based on US sales.....

I have however tried to further my search and I'm certain there is a white QC out there and the White QC's are not CE's

Riff62 said:
The only white ones I ever heard of were the 2 05 RCs..They were hail damaged CEs sent back to the factory, and had the stripes, etc taken off..

Thats what I was thinking of... Guess no 06's. After looking at the video again, more than likley repaint. Mirrors, handles painted, no white at the firewall.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back