All you shooters out there

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brand new trijicon 1x24 reflex sight. Never been mounted. Was given to me by a buddy and i dont have a use for it right now. All included is the sight, UV filter, dust cover, allen key, pelican case manual and zero target. This is a great sight. No batteries needed. AMBER DOT, Fiberoptic coil powered during the day and tritium illuminated at night. Night vision compatible. This would be great for a personal sight on an M4 or your personal weapon at home. Almost 600 from the dealer. im looking to get 450 for it but ill negotiate a little. Heres the description from the manufactuerer website:

This model was custom designed for the M4A1 as sold to the US Special Forces. Unit comes with a flattop rail adapter. Additions to the original that are now standard with all reflex include dust cover and polarizing filter. Trijicon's technologically advanced Reflex sights offer shooters the perfect combination of speed and precision under virtually any lighting conditions. The Trijicon advantage includes-
A bright aiming point in low light, no or bright light
Quick target acquisition and pinpoint accuracy
Big sight picture and realistic color
Built to be tough
Designed for both-eyes-open shooting

RETAIL IS $583

photos are from a cell phone so i apologize for the poor quality

IMAG0251-1.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us