Almost 8 months now and finally a date!!

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build started in November and finally I have a due date of June 15th.
I really cant wait till I get her back. Now that all my money is gone, I wont be able to fuel her up. :D Anyway, I was told that I have to drive some 500 miles to break in before I get on her. Damn, thats almost as hard as waiting for the build. Well I guess great things are worth waiting for.

bmako said:
I really cant wait till I get her back. Now that all my money is gone, I wont be able to fuel her up. :D Anyway, I was told that I have to drive some 500 miles to break in before I get on her. Damn, thats almost as hard as waiting for the build. Well I guess great things are worth waiting for.

Can you say ROAD TRIP???! :D :D

Congrats on the build. I can't wait to see how it turns out! :rock: :congrats:

Well the things that I havent done are the fuel system, rear, and tranny(some nods but need more). So I dont think I can go much past 12-14 until I at least get the fuel system done.

bmako said:
Well the things that I havent done are the fuel system, rear, and tranny(some nods but need more). So I dont think I can go much past 12-14 until I at least get the fuel system done.

I had to add another fuel pump for 10#s:dontknow:

bmako said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

well after the breakin period, we'll see how much boost we can safely make without blowing something else

seriously from bud to bud, make some good numbers, then back it down to around 7-800 and leave it alone;)

I have had enough phone calls this week about people saying "F IT I AM GOING BACK STOCK!!!!!!! @#$#$@#$%%$%^@^@^%@#$%@#!!!!!!!"

dont think I can do that just yet. I bought this truck because I love speed and the dogde truck. So it was the best of both worlds for me. Also I dont get on it all the time, just really a few times at the track and maybe that occasional a-hole at the light revving his engine. But all in all, I really baby the truck as do a lot of members/

What are your plans for a transmission?

Have you thought about buying Dom's rear end, don't know if it's still for sale but it was a good deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back