Almost changed my name

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome mister, the place to be, i know its saturday night and....i'm freakin' bored and lonely and...... whats wrong with you?

kool, i mean cool LOL. i just sent 9 SECONDS an e-mail asking him to join, he was one of the first members to join that "other" site, way back in 03'. hopefully he will post-up, he was a fountain of knowledge when it came to anything mechanical!;)

SANCHOBA said:
kool, i mean cool LOL. i just sent 9 SECONDS an e-mail asking him to join, he was one of the first members to join that "other" site, way back in 03'. hopefully he will post-up, he was a fountain of knowledge when it came to anything mechanical!;)

Yes, a lot of the BS pushed him away. Hopefully he'll see that there is an effort being put forth to make this real nice :)

-Red

red-just got a return e-mail from 9SECONDS,he and BDIA (big dodge in alaska) are aware of the site, and we can only hope that they will bless (did i say bless)us with their wisdom and knowledge (okay i'm kissin' ass):rolleyes:

SANCHOBA said:
red-just got a return e-mail from 9SECONDS,he and BDIA (big dodge in alaska) are aware of the site, and we can only hope that they will bless (did i say bless)us with their wisdom and knowledge (okay i'm kissin' ass):rolleyes:
Don't hold you breath Bro:mad:

Misterhemi03 said:
But then realized nobody would know it was me. So Misterhemi I will be here also. Spanks for the invite Nothinbutrouble:cool:

Not a problem, glad you made it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back