ALMOST DONE

Doneo hope you don't mind but I'll probably copy cat your exhaust :)

Got a couple questions. Is the exhaust exit out both sides or just the passenger side.

Drum brakes on the rear???????????

doneo said:
My girl just came out of paint....interior complete.....exterior complete.....motor back together.....going for ECU/ DYNO tune on Monday.....cannot wait to get this bitch back on the road....here is a preview

You have done a lot in the inside with the suede and all. And everything looks great. So now what have you done with the engine???

patrick

They sure look cross drilled with a black caliper to me.... :dontknow:

Craig said:
They sure look cross drilled with a black caliper to me.... :dontknow:

Yep, you guys are right.:rock: I was drunk last night and the damn things looked like finned drums to me.:eek:

Time of my breakfast beer.:D

Did someone say beer? Ohh well its a dirty job, but someone has to do it, I wouldn't the employees at the brewery to lose their jobs.

Bill.

Very nice!!!! Is that your Bentley parked behind your truck????? If it is......saweeet!!! I wanna check out your exhaust up close some time....is that possible?

Doneo, the plates where the side exhaust exists is it a Viper part or did you just have them fabricated? I think I'll get mine done in chrome maybe?

Donnie doesn't post much but he's got one of the SICKEST SRTs on the board. Its got the nicest interior, bar none. Right on man...can't wait to see her in Ohio bro!

10 boom....when i get the rig back we'll hook up somewhere with the NY/NJ boys and share some ideas
i'll answer some other questions below in no particular order....Thanks for all the comments everybody...I do appreciate them all....Wazz and Womsterr always have great things to say but they pilot some pretty awesome trucks themselves!!!!!
answers: the exhaust exits on the right side of the truck, the plate around the tip was fabricated by Ai Design, i couldn't find caliper replacements from anyone so we smoothed the fronts out, engraved them with "SRT-10" painted them and filled the logo in with black (they look great) there wasn't a good solution for the rears so i painted them all black to make them "disappear"....the rotors are cross drilled but the pattern is all wrong and I'm probably going back to the stockers....motor mods include stage 3 heads, new throttle body, machined fuel rails (for aesthetic purposes), vecII, custom intake tube with k&n filter, mopar headers, hi flo cats, spin tech mufflers
exhaust was completely fabricated and is stainless steel....there is a bunch more but when i get her back i'll use pics and post a complete mod list
I cannot wait to bring her to Ohio in August:D

cool, I am going to get a quote for having the same exhaust done, but with an outlet on each side.

Blakewilder said:
Is it loud?[/QUOTE
oh yeah....i haven't driven it day to day yet but I am concerned....it does sound fantastic though....I think I'm picking it up on Saturday....I'm keeping my fingers crossed....I'll post then and let you know....I also forgot to add in that we changed the Cam as well

DUDE !!!!!!!!!! im gonna cry you got my f#CKING EXHAUST lol,, thats exactly what i wanted to do...

black out that grill and all that bling bling.. black on black, on black whats not to love.

sweet ride man:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back