Almost new X Metal TB.

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been testing some with a ported TB and got a ported unit that made the same power so I'm just gonna run it after the time I spent working on it. No need for the X Metal. Has 2100 miles on it and is in perfect shape. I'll take 200 shipped on it.

John

wow good deal.............

John with this style tb isn't there pluses that you wouldn't see on the dyno?

ill take it after the holidays if you dont mind
you take pay pal?

you won't be desappointed....................... I've got one and when I punch it in first it will spin thru second! I love that TB :) :burnout:

Is it completely and ready to bolt on? Any issues with it, when you were using it?

Sold to Santeen last night guys. I got a ton of PM's, but it is already sold so I didn't reply to all of them. Wanted yall to know I wasn't just not replying, it was sold.

Paul, I sent almost everything to Vegas with the truck. This was bout the last piece I had left. Miss the big bastard, that is for sure! Been kinda looking at Quad Cabs silently in the back where no one can see me! :D

John02SS said:
Sold to Santeen last night guys. I got a ton of PM's, but it is already sold so I didn't reply to all of them. Wanted yall to know I wasn't just not replying, it was sold.

Paul, I sent almost everything to Vegas with the truck. This was bout the last piece I had left. Miss the big bastard, that is for sure! Been kinda looking at Quad Cabs silently in the back where no one can see me! :D
Doh!! I just got busted again. Gotta keep the wife outta here for a few days.

John02SS said:

I know someone posted your video the other day when you were running against that lightning. --> http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35259

These truck would be hard to replace.. Sure you can find something faster, but these trucks are special.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

When I get home Paul, I'm gonna get that drag pack and have a h/c package done by Roe so we'll see what she does at Emerald Coast Dragway and maybe Mobile. 13.80's is the best I could muster at the Las Vegas Motorspeedway Strip.

Trucks are cool for sure. At least I can say I've owned one of the nicest ones in the country if I say so myself! If I get to needing a fix I'll come take yours out for the weekend Paul! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back