Almost ready for Texas!

Drm1125R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only a week away before the road trip to Texas for the Gas Monkey show and the F1 race and the truck is coming along.

I installed a new Dodge Bedrug (with help from the lil one:) ), ordered a new set of tires, getting them installed tomorrow and gave it a bit of a clean up.

I can not wait for this road trip, should be a great time!:burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_4348.jpg
    IMG_4348.jpg
    736.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_4350.jpg
    IMG_4350.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4352.jpg
    IMG_4352.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 137
I was gonna go on the tires I have on it now but my wife said I was nuts and I'd never make it. She was probably right:dontknow:;)

Attachments

• IMG_4340.jpg
    IMG_4340.jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4339.jpg
    IMG_4339.jpg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 96
Your Wife is right (oh crap) and Dad's Best helper is always His Little Girl

Vj

Nice choice on tires, General Grabber UHP's, correct?

Nice choice on tires, General Grabber UHP's, correct?

Yes, they seemed like the best bang for the buck for what few options we have in our size.

I have a customer that runs them on his 392 Challenger I sold him and he swears by them.

Have some BBQ & a cold beverage while in Texas, but don't tell them your from New York. Have a good time.

Yes, they seemed like the best bang for the buck for what few options we have in our size.

I have a customer that runs them on his 392 Challenger I sold him and he swears by them.

very good tire. do a very good job all around:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

the BFG's still got some dry life left in them. they do get "twitchy" low tread & some wet:D

Got my plaque today. Thanks Jeff!
I'll be staying Sat night in Dallas DRM1125

Check your PM's in a bit, I'm gonna give you my cell # so we can meet up when I get in town Friday.
I'll be staying in Dallas Sat, and heading out to Austin first thing in the morning.
I booked a room in Austin already now I need to find a hotel in Dallas.

Glad I could help Sir

Check your PM's in a bit, I'm gonna give you my cell # so we can meet up when I get in town Friday.
I'll be staying in Dallas Sat, and heading out to Austin first thing in the morning.

Doubletree Farmers Branch ;)

Got it bud!

I think your wife is vested in your relationship, she made a good suggestion on the tires [emoji47]! The plaque looks awesome, btw. I'm hoping mine arrives this week. Working on swapping out the stock PS lines for JTSVP stainless steel lines tomorrow.

They all went in the mail at the same time.... weird

I think your wife is vested in your relationship, she made a good suggestion on the tires [emoji47]!

She says she loves me, so I guess I have to believe her. :D

And before we bought the truck she was the one pushing me towards it, I wanted to hold out for a Viper. She has a good taste in cars!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back