Alright, I need help..

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been 3 months now that I havent been working and I cant stand it anymore. Cant stand being without a job and cant stand not having any money. I finished schooling 2 months ago to an auto insurance appraiser but I've applied at numerous companies and only gotten 2 interviews... This getting depressing to say the least.

I been looking everything over and besides it being a competitive job market I think there are somethings holding me back. One of them being my resume. I wrote it myself but Im starting to think it might be a good idea to get an expert to review and edit it? If anyone knows how they can help me with my resume plz let me know. send me your email and i will gladly send it over to see if it can be made more appealing.

I feel your pain, Ricardo....

I have been to this movie and hated every scene in it.....

Good luck and God bless you...

D

Thanks fellas there are quite a few job openings here in los angeles. My lure just doesnt seem to be biting. Larry i sent you an email and really appreciate your input. I will look into the resume building software.

I have taught resume construction as part of business and professional communication classes...send me yours and I will be happy to review it for you.

Roy

bp has a ceo position available:D :elefant: but seriously sorry to hear bro , keep at it and its gonna happen !!!!! we are slammed busy , almost 3 months back log .. i work for an engineering and consulting firm in houma louisiana .. not sure exactly what positions that may be open , but i can check !!!! good luck bro !!!:rock: :rock:

LA is a gawd awful job market, so I hear. :(

..... Good luck, Bro. If I could help, I certainly would. I'll tell ya, if you are looking for a job NOW, I would be going to truck driving school. There is a HUGE shortage for good drivers right now. And you would be ahead of the "bubble", meaning you could make a LOT of money. :eek:

thanks fellas all of you.. Prof i will take you up on that, plz send me your email and perhaps maybe you could give me a phone counsel.

jake, My dads been a driver for 25 years and doesnt want me to have any part in it. does seem like fun though.

Worst case scenario right now is i will have to go back to turning wrenches. my back simply cant handle doing that everyday but I will do it again to make ends meet. I just had my mind so set on this industry that i imagined i would have found work in it promptly after finish schooling..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back