Am I still allowed here?

NightRunnerRC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK...yupp im the guy that had nightrunner #83 (with OEM 24's) that traded in on a tundra, yeah I can remember the laughs from that thread.

SO, i havent left this site not 1 day, still know what all the ppl are up too and new owners and trust me that day is a sad, sad, day. I miss the ol 6 speed monster.

The tundra was a very good purchase for me and my family and i love it, and can hold a dim candle to the acceleration of a 10 (only 05 and 06 :rock:) However over the past year Ive never stopped looking at 10's for sale over the various sites and still love the pop, pop, pop of the 8.3L. It was the most fun vehicle ive ever owned and want to get into another.

For ppl that remember that "goodbye" thread my wife is in sales at a dealer, and I have the opportunity to get back into a 10 (still keeping the tundra) OR, what they have on the showroom floor....THE shelby gt350! Which is the ONLY other performance vehicle I would ever consider owning. I am a truck guy at heart and have always had a dream of an srt 10, and got that. Had to sell, and now im back...BUT its a very hard decision. I know the $$ is a lot different, but this truck is a 1 of a kind there will be none else. And I have my 10 picked out...06, supercharged...its on ebay if ya wanna look.

SO...what would you guys do?

PS. I commend you 6speedquadcab, had I have known about the swap when i first got the nightrunner, i would have went that route...would have beat you on parts too haha :beer:

This is funny. I sold my 10 when my wife got pregnant, bought a 4 door Colorado, then traded it for a Crew Max Tundra. I, like you, always kept looking at 10's I just cant stop thinking about getting another one, probably because I sold mine because i had to, not because i wanted to. Anyway, someone is coming to look at my Tundra tomorrow, if it sells, I'll be getting another 10!

Well thank you for letting me live my dream NightRunner. Funny how some people got rid of their 10's for growing family reasons, and I ended up buying one for just that! :D

Welcome back........

OK...yupp im the guy that had nightrunner #83 (with OEM 24's) that traded in on a tundra, yeah I can remember the laughs from that thread.

SO, i havent left this site not 1 day, still know what all the ppl are up too and new owners and trust me that day is a sad, sad, day. I miss the ol 6 speed monster.

The tundra was a very good purchase for me and my family and i love it, and can hold a dim candle to the acceleration of a 10 (only 05 and 06 :rock:) However over the past year Ive never stopped looking at 10's for sale over the various sites and still love the pop, pop, pop of the 8.3L. It was the most fun vehicle ive ever owned and want to get into another.

For ppl that remember that "goodbye" thread my wife is in sales at a dealer, and I have the opportunity to get back into a 10 (still keeping the tundra) OR, what they have on the showroom floor....THE shelby gt350! Which is the ONLY other performance vehicle I would ever consider owning. I am a truck guy at heart and have always had a dream of an srt 10, and got that. Had to sell, and now im back...BUT its a very hard decision. I know the $$ is a lot different, but this truck is a 1 of a kind there will be none else. And I have my 10 picked out...06, supercharged...its on ebay if ya wanna look.

SO...what would you guys do?

PS. I commend you 6speedquadcab, had I have known about the swap when i first got the nightrunner, i would have went that route...would have beat you on parts too haha :beer:

Welcome back I remember you

This is funny. I sold my 10 when my wife got pregnant, bought a 4 door Colorado, then traded it for a Crew Max Tundra. I, like you, always kept looking at 10's I just cant stop thinking about getting another one, probably because I sold mine because i had to, not because i wanted to. Anyway, someone is coming to look at my Tundra tomorrow, if it sells, I'll be getting another 10!

I have a stock red 04 if you are looking for an 04

Tundra

Toyota Tundra is a great truck I like mine but Love the 10 as well. smoothness in the Toyota is remarkable but my NR is pretty cool too. Just keep the faith that you will be able to own both one day. just my 2 cent.

Well thank you for letting me live my dream NightRunner. Funny how some people got rid of their 10's for growing family reasons, and I ended up buying one for just that! :D

Thats the exact reason I got mine as well. :beer:

You are definitely still welcome here, it's amazing how many owners sell but still come back for the shenanigans!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back