AMA discount @ Harbor Freight

I never really cared for them...There tools always seem to break....Am I just retarded and the only one thats hard on tools or something?

Troy's QC SRT said:
I never really cared for them...There tools always seem to break....Am I just retarded and the only one thats hard on tools or something?
So you are the person that broke the anvil LOL:p

I love harbor freight!! Got excited, thought you were referring to the American Motorcycle Association.

kennygene said:
I love harbor freight!! Got excited, thought you were referring to the American Motorcycle Association.
btw there is also a 20% coupon in the last model aviation

you can also find them in other magazines such as popular science, popular mechanics as well as a lot of car and motor cycle magazines :rock: :rock: :D :girl:

that link works! thanks, good find. I've got one not even a mile down the road. Most of their stuff is junk, but they've got a nice return policy :D

I buy from Harbor Junk from time to time, but only things that I loose anyways (like rulers, tape measures, hammer, caulking gun, etc..) Nothing important.

Troy's QC SRT said:

No, they are just crappy "Made in China" tools. They have a few things that are liveable but don't buy something you need to rely on for precision like a torque wrench, etc.

Anyway, not trying to be negative just callin it like I see it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back