Amazing! I reach "Viper Powered" 2 Late

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it absolutely ironic that on the forum I am a "Viper Powered" member not even 3 weeks after letting her go. Funny. Oh well. 1500 posts, I finally made it. Guess I should have got in more "battles" with members and my count might go up LOL.

Anyway, glad to still be apart of the madness:D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
5_0_BAIT said:
I find it absolutely ironic that on the forum I am a Viper Powered" member not even 3 weeks after letting her go. Funny. Oh well. 1500 posts, I finally made it. Guess I should have got in more "battles" with members and my count might go up LOL.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

A lot of us are Viper Powered and not so Viper Powered

congrats anyway

I'm still trying :rock:
you even joined after me.

5_0_BAIT said:
I find it absolutely ironic that on the forum I am a "Viper Powered" member not even 3 weeks after letting her go. Funny. Oh well. 1500 posts, I finally made it. Guess I should have got in more "battles" with members and my count might go up LOL.

Lets get a battle started, I still cannot believe you traded your truck for that POS:D :D :D :D

I missed the other post, did he ever get that thing to smoke the tires? Can it even do it??? :D

viperhauler said:
what did you think was gonna happen....:confused:

Soot I thought that Tony , Justin or Sean where going to jump out and grant me 3 MOD wishes. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: but it was JH and I slapped him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back