American Supercars

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the Travel Channel I saw this show. It was a comparison of the Viper and the Ford GT. Excellent show with tons of great footage. Of course you cant really compare $85k to $200k+ but they tried!! Check your guide if you have digi cable its worth recording. I saw it Sunday night.

patrick

Patrick, I saw that. Super cool show. The GT owner was an idiot.

SOB!!:mad: I remember seeing the commercial for it about a 1/2 hour before it was to show Sunday night, then I forgot to watch it...:(

Gawd I have CRS sooooo bad...:dontknow:

Got to see that one too !!!Was great,and I agree,the GT owner was a pudd !!Sweet rides though!!!

Nowwhat said:
How are those GTs....?....can they be made into anything good...?.....

The GT is absolutely awesome car....my dad knows the owner of a Ford dealership over in Buena Park who had a few in. My dad got to test drive one and said that it made his Viper feel like a Corolla. He said the car just planted and took off when stomped on:burnout:

GT owner was a wanker!!! How about the water hose that broke on the first run? So lame.....a $200k car ....that aint right! It is a an awesome car but the viper is a deal at $85k.

patrick

Saw one dynoed in Charlotte, and with only a tune, it put down 592 at the wheels.

VPRPWR said:
Does this mean you'll be giving me the GT2:D

give is the wrong verb.......:D .......just put 9k into it 2 weeks ago....may keep it for a few months....but there is something cool about that Ford GT.....will look into it....

Nowwhat said:
give is the wrong verb.......:D .......just put 9k into it 2 weeks ago....may keep it for a few months....but there is something cool about that Ford GT.....will look into it....

Ok fine...I'll buy it for that 9K you put in and call it even....I'll pick it up tomorrow after the races:rock:

That GT is pretty awesome though....my dad fell in love with it, but no way he would pay over MSRP for any car.

VPRPWR said:
Ok fine...I'll buy it for that 9K you put in and call it even....I'll pick it up tomorrow after the races:rock:

That GT is pretty awesome though....my dad fell in love with it, but no way he would pay over MSRP for any car.

below MSRP on Ebay now.....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back