Amsoil??

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I know oil has been brought up tons of times but wanted to ask what everyone thinks of Amsoil.

I was speaking to a dealer yesterday and he had some pretty compelling arguments as to why it was the best out there. Apparently he's saying the Royal Purple gear oil, which im running in my diff is total garbage.

What does everyone think?

good stuff:rock: :rock: :rock:

love their ATF & P.I. fuel system cleaner.

only negitive i have on the Amsoil is its not readily aviliable like the store bought brands

oh & its the only engine oil that does not use a qt. @ 3,000 miles

oh & if ya go to their web site & go by their capacity page, change the pints to quarts. if they have finally updated it, not!!!

Last edited:
you knwo , I have been beat up by guys for two years now about carrying amsoil, I guess monday I will look into it................dadgumit:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you knwo , I have been beat up by guys for two years now about carrying amsoil, I guess monday I will look into it................dadgumit:p
I used Amsoil for quite some time when i lived in Colo. I believe it is the best out there, Just not readily available.

yeah that seems to be the prob, and the prob I have , I dont mind carrying it, but setting money on the shelf is not a fav of mine LOL, but things are slowly changing around , so will give them a shout see what we can do there bob:)

good deal tony...i think that is what will go in my rear when i do my gears....

Run it my diff and if a certain vendor ;) carried it, I would run it in my engine too.:)

yeah that seems to be the prob, and the prob I have , I dont mind carrying it, but setting money on the shelf is not a fav of mine LOL, but things are slowly changing around , so will give them a shout see what we can do there bob:)

hey tony can you get me some oil this oil for my rear end(no homo)

I have been using Amsoil for years it sems to be the best oil you can buy. Go to amsoil.com its easy to get. Takes about 2 days shipping.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Who asked you about it over a week ago????? What's takin' so long????:aetsch:
He's too busy on certain projects. ;)

TNVIPER said:
I think most gay guys just use vasoline??.....:dontknow: :D

Nope I'll use Astro glide for you cause im nice! IT works a ton better ;)

SANTEEN said:
He's too busy on certain projects. ;)
I was actually changing the oil in the Buell and had read that Amsoil was some pretty good stuff for it. So I contacted Tony about some 20W50 to see if he carried it. He played dumb........at least I think he was playin'. Anyhow, since he didn't carry it I just went locally and got Mobil 1 20W50 V Twin oil for it. Maybe next time Tony.

will be having it soon buddy;)
imagesqtbnANd9GcRTX_PVjBiTR_coPQ_O7.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back