And the Journey Begins

Silverback said:
Marne, and Jalen will be leaving tomorrow to join Mikey in Arizona. May they have a safe and uneventful trip so that the family is whole again.

God bless the Russell family and may they prosper in their new home.

Here's to new beginnings!!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here's to new beginnings!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Safe travels for the family Mikey....bet you can't wait to have them home again.

May St. Christopher protect your family on their journey!

I am glad that you all will be able to have a family Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
It will truely be a time of thanks!!!

Marne and Jalen have a safe trip, Mike I know how much you have missed them. Very soon you all will be back together.:rock:

Bill.

Mikey I wish you and your family the best of luck. You are truly an awe inspiring person and I only hope the best for you through these rough times. It'll all get better soon. Just believe.:rock:

Thanks for all the kind words guys...Marne just called and she is in Sacramento....Staying the night with her sister and leaving at 6 am. They will drive to needles or some place in Bum Fuck Egypt :dontknow: to stay the night and then drive through on Sunday to daddy :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
When you coming back to the AZ Kris :dontknow:

I'll be there Monday the 20th! Unfortunately, it's without my truck...:( Oh well, I'll be there when you need me bro, just give me a heads up!:rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'll be there Monday the 20th! Unfortunately, it's without my truck...:( Oh well, I'll be there when you need me bro, just give me a heads up!:rock:
What happened :dontknow: The move is on Tuesday Kris :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back