and where B Begood

He called me a couple times both times I was bussy!

Once putting a radiator hose back on my rig in ohio on the roadside:mad:

the other I was finally getting loaded and wheN I finished it was pretty late,, , need to calll him back thanks for reminding me:D

Silverback said:
Bill only posts from work.:( He needs to break down and buy a computer for home.;) :D
It's the internet he does not have..the computer is there collecting dust...Billy got laid on Friday..I know I called him right in the middle :rock:

TheSickness said:
It's the internet he does not have..the computer is there collecting dust...Billy got laid on Friday..I know I called him right in the middle :rock:

Good for you son.:D :rock:

Silverback said:
Bill only posts from work.:( He needs to break down and buy a computer for home.;) :D
He prolly has rabbiit ears at home, too -- I mean come on, this is the 21st century :D

OK OK I'm back. I was feeling a little down for the last few days. Life was giving me some big amounts of shit. Happily I did have a visiter for the weekend that made me feel much better. It is amazing how a naked female body can do that to ya.:rock: Thank you to all that has expressed kindness, and for cheering me up. I am sure all of you at one time or another has had shit build up on them to where you think "screw this, I am sick of it". Well thats how I have been feeling. I am back to raise hell and have fun. Oh and Mike, yes she got mad when I stopped and answered the phone, but I made it up to her afterward. And Stinker, ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE, or I will leave bazarre messages, just ask Mike.

Bill.

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Gnomes dont have but 3 fingers...So it can be frustrating:dontknow: :D

What, no opposable thumbs?!? That's got to suck...:p

Stretch

Bill sorry to hear about being in the dumps but sounds like you got hte proper prescription so welcome back:) :burnout:

Thank you sir, and yes a nice naked woman really does improve one's out look.

Bill.

amoparman said:
What, no opposable thumbs?!? That's got to suck...:p

Stretch
No, No, No :mad: Gnomes like the thumb inserted:D :rock: God was mad when he made gnomes..To drive them slowly insane he took away their thumbs..and made them stand endlessly in backyards all over the world, for their sins...Can you imagine the torment of having to stand there, getting horny, having dogs piss on you, and no thumbs:eek: You could'nt even rub one off if you had to :rolleyes: :eek: Gnomes are evil :2in1: :toilet:

Thats right Mike, and this one is going to haunt you for the rest of your life.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back