Another 10 at ATFSpeed

bclark05

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just talked with Jay at ATFSpeed:burnout: in Florida, and he says they just got anther 10 in the shop. He says that it came from Goerga, and it has a Venom Performance sticker in the back window. It must be someone from here, who is it? Just wondering.:rock:

bclark05 said:
I just talked with Jay at ATFSpeed:burnout: in Florida, and he says they just got anther 10 in the shop. He says that it came from Goerga, and it has a Venom Performance sticker in the back window. It must be someone from here, who is it? Just wondering.:rock:
Damn, that didn't take long. It's mine. Purchased in Ga., still has the temp tag on it. He installed the GM solenoid, replaced filter, flushed and filled with ATF+4. Very knowledgeable group of guys over there and a pleasure to deal with. Didn't have time to take it myself, so I sent my wife over. They treated her fine and had her done by around 12:00. They were recommended to me by Roger (kickinassrt-10). Thanks buddy.

SANTEEN said:
Damn, that didn't take long. It's mine. Purchased in Ga., still has the temp tag on it. He installed the GM solenoid, replaced filter, flushed and filled with ATF+4. Very knowledgeable group of guys over there and a pleasure to deal with. Didn't have time to take it myself, so I sent my wife over. They treated her fine and had her done by around 12:00. They were recommended to me by Roger (kickinassrt-10). Thanks buddy.
Super cool guys over there....how's that thing shifting now Steve? Notice any difference?
I'm gonna be out that way tomorrow, think I might pay them a visit!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Super cool guys over there....how's that thing shifting now Steve? Notice any difference?
Funny thing, I haven't even driven it yet. Wife took it in, she picked it up and wont give me the truck. She's been driving it all day. :(

SANTEEN said:
Funny thing, I haven't even driven it yet. Wife took it in, she picked it up and wont give me the truck. She's been driving it all day. :(
Hahaha---you won't get it back now...that was a bad move:D Let me know when take it for a spin...it should shift niiiccceee

kickinassrt-10 said:
Hows that tranny Steve?
Shifts beautiful. Might be in my head, but the shifts seem a little firmer, in a good way. Jason said the bands were fine. No need to adjust. I did notice that they used Amalie synthetic fluid and not the Mopar ATF+4. Is this okay?

SANTEEN said:
Shifts beautiful. Might be in my head, but the shifts seem a little firmer, in a good way. Jason said the bands were fine. No need to adjust. I did notice that they used Amalie synthetic fluid and not the Mopar ATF+4. Is this okay?
Yea it will shift firmer but it's more consistent now...and yes that fluid is fine it's what he put in mine also!:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:

Did you go there yet? They said my tranny should be sent back to NY this mourning. Should be all nice and pretty:D :D :D

bclark05 said:
Did you go there yet? They said my tranny should be sent back to NY this mourning. Should be all nice and pretty:D :D :D
Nope I never made it that way...I had to give my dad a ride to get his car this morning...They're pretty straight forward, if they told you that, it should be going out then!:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
Nope I never made it that way...I had to give my dad a ride to get his car this morning...They're pretty straight forward, if they told you that, it should be going out then!:rock:

I can't wait, it has been almost 3 weeks since she broke:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back