Another 10 is going away

SlvrSnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say that the time has finally come to let the 10 go. After over 7 years I have decided to move on to something else.

Just ordered a 2014 Durango R/T, Black. I enjoyed the truck but it was just time for something else.

By far the coolest vehicle I have ever owned but this R/T should be pretty nice too. Just not an SRT.

Good luck with your trucks guys and thank you for the help over the years with issues I had and posted up questions about.

This is a great site, hope it stays that way.

Enjoy Your new Ride!!!!

The Durango R/T's are nice. My wife got one last year. Big step up as far as technology from the 10's.

When I get it I will be sure to post up some pics. 6 to 8 weeks before I see it.

The Durango R/T's are nice. My wife got one last year. Big step up as far as technology from the 10's.

That was somewhat of a factor for me after just getting the wife a 14 Cherokee. Amazing the stuff that is in these cars now.

I like the new Dakota, too, but the only thing that could ever possibly get this dad out of his viper truck is a Cadillac CTS-V Wagon

No, I will still be here.

It's still a Mopar afterall :) Just had a letter fall off the badging and lost HP :p

Congrats on the purchase and stick around. We can transplant a Viper engine in that Durango :drool:

Good luck with the new ride homie. Gonna take it to the track?

No point in that. As was stated 15 sec 1/4. ;)

I can take it to the track and meet you there with a jack and spare tires in the back and hang out in the pits :D

It was simply time for a change and the Durango was something cool I could swing price wise that worked for the family. Who knows what the future holds after that.

However, this may be good for you guys becasue now Chrysler will probably come out with new SRT truck. That is the kind of luck I have.

Thanks guys for the kind words. Expected to get scolded for getting rid of the truck.

I will definitely stick around and check in from time to time. Good bunch of people on here.

No point in that. As was stated 15 sec 1/4. ;)

I can take it to the track and meet you there with a jack and spare tires in the back and hang out in the pits :D

It was simply time for a change and the Durango was something cool I could swing price wise that worked for the family. Who knows what the future holds after that.

However, this may be good for you guys becasue now Chrysler will probably come out with new SRT truck. That is the kind of luck I have.

LOL! I don't see that happening.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back