Another Added Forum Feature

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Howdy Walt! Good to see you on line. You guys getting over the bad weather of the last few weeks?

Hi Steve, yes we had some winter weather this year.....big ice storm then about 15-inches of snow....but all that is gone and this week is great!!!! 70-75 today....took off the whole week to enjoy the nice weather...:):):)

Patrick, I noticed a "referrals" number in my personal section...is that the number of times I have been sent to the principals office? If it is you are way short!

I think it would be easier to guess Nowwhats hoursepower than to guess our number

Prof said:
Patrick, I noticed a "referrals" number in my personal section...is that the number of times I have been sent to the principals office? If it is you are way short!

The referrals is the number of people who registered and used YOUR username as the person who referred them to the site :)

-Red

110..........pitiful. I'd have had a lower # if you guy's would have dragged me out of that sinking ship (NFFS) a little sooner. Made me feel like Tom Hanks & Wilson, over there for an extra few weeks while you guys partied it up over on this side of the Island. Regardless it has been a blast, thank you and go find something else to amuse us.

Hmm well I was absent when this site came up so I was a little late getting here... so lets see my number.......

Oh man,I'm on Another list !!!Hope it's not the Chitt list though !!!:D Not that that's not the usual spot for me !!!

Azmal said:
Hmm well I was absent when this site came up so I was a little late getting here... so lets see my number.......

221...top right corner, see my 31...?

Silverback said:
Damn, mine is the same as my IQ.:( :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:, Does this mean we all can call FSTJack Number 2 like in Austin Powers?

Last edited:
Silverback said:
Damn, mine is the same as my IQ.:( :eek:

NINE

"The number 9 is the number of regeneration. A new birth. Spirituality, self-extension, premonition, going forth, voyaging. ...Such people have a muscular and strong build. It represents aggressive action, penetration, courage and conflict. The number 9 is the number of originality and initiative...also the contradictory traits of vulnerability and naiveté. It is the symbol of Mars. The colors that harmonize with the number 9 vibration are: crimson or ruby red (with no orange tones), true blue, and pure white."

What!!!? No Yellow?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back