Another Cold Air Intake Option

attachment.php

Where are you in Phoenix??
I recognized Firebird raceways' Tower in the background

Nelson, If you want PM me and I'll give you a parts list to build the CAI.
I'm not a vendor so I don't want to post it and cause problems. The vendors have some fine products and I don't want to take anything away from them because they have put a lot into development, tooling and stock to provide quality accessories. I design for a living and have time to create and build one offs to my own taste. I was a little hasty with negative comments on my first few posts on this forum and wish to apologize to anyone I offended. I now see how this works with everyone helping each other including exceptional help from vendors. Even with the crazy comments isn't this what it's all about. Thanks, Murray

099 FEVER said:
Nelson, If you want PM me and I'll give you a parts list to build the CAI.
I'm not a vendor so I don't want to post it and cause problems. The vendors have some fine products and I don't want to take anything away from them because they have put a lot into development, tooling and stock to provide quality accessories. I design for a living and have time to create and build one offs to my own taste. I was a little hasty with negative comments on my first few posts on this forum and wish to apologize to anyone I offended. I now see how this works with everyone helping each other including exceptional help from vendors. Even with the crazy comments isn't this what it's all about. Thanks, Murray
Tell us about your internal engine mods.

Answer to the last two questions if you really need an answer. Calculate-calculate, there's your proof, with with larger TB and other mods needs more air volume. Internal mods if you really must know, JC Whitney had a special on a generic rebuild kit with "racing" pistons that you modify and rods that could be drilled to the C-C dim needed. Recommend harbor freight drill press and grinding tool. Don't forget to use your plastic measuring tools.

099 FEVER said:
Answer to the last two questions if you really need an answer. Calculate-calculate, there's your proof, with with larger TB and other mods needs more air volume. Internal mods if you really must know, JC Whitney had a special on a generic rebuild kit with "racing" pistons that you modify and rods that could be drilled to the C-C dim needed. Recommend harbor freight drill press and grinding tool. Don't forget to use your plastic measuring tools.
Oh OK. Plastic measuring tools.lol:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back