Another "Earth"????

Pretty cool! :rock:

How can it have a gravitation similar to earth, if it doesn't rotate "much"??

ntw0rk said:

We need Roy to help out with this question.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:

It is three times more massive than Earth, therefore, the gravitational pull from the mass makes up for lack of rotation.

Mass=gravity............I am not a bit surprised about finding an "earth like" planet....probably number beyond our perception................there may be life forms looking back at us having the same discussion...maybe even on their way here...;)

scoobert said:
what a crock of shit.

there is no life off of earth. stop looking.
Sometimes I think you're from another planet.:dontknow::aetsch:

Stay away from my Plant.... Damn it I knew someone would leak it out sooner or later:mad:

They probably want our trucks.

Bone said:
They probably want our trucks.
As cool as our trucks are....I bet their space crafts are faster in the 1/4 mile and corner a lot better. But our trucks look better.:rock:

The size of the universe is truly mind boggling.

SilvrSRT10 said:
As cool as our trucks are....I bet their space crafts are faster in the 1/4 mile and corner a lot better. But our trucks look better.:rock:

Not so sure... I'd bet there are hotrodders there too. :eek: :D :rock:

NabooRoyalStarship-1-288-Photo.jpg

Black1 said:
Not so sure... I'd bet there are hotrodders there too. :eek: :D :rock:

NabooRoyalStarship-1-288-Photo.jpg
Okay.....that is pretty sleek looking. And you had to go with silver too. And it mimics one of my favorite aircraft also. The SR71 Blackbird.
If they pulled up in that and asked me to go for a spin, I'd have to go. But I'd have to back in time for dinner.:D

Last edited:
we should use it as a prison colony ,,and psyco camp ,,,make fatjack the the head nut case :aetsch: of course we would loose over half our members ,,but there are some that just ,,,well i wont go there:dontknow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back