Another f'n new guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFI Live tuned, 5in dp back, some minor bolt ons... 23mpg on the highway...

EFI Live tuned, 5in dp back, some minor bolt ons... 23mpg on the highway...

For me, the MPG is the only selling point for a diesel. I don't have the need to tow anything more than what my QC is rated for, and hell I've never towed anything with it so far. So that isn't anything that grabs my attention and I guess 4X4 could be helpful, but I've survived MT winters in my 10 ok.

But averaging 9.5-10mpgs around town/base is less than awesome.

Nice trucks though. Guy I work with has a D-Max and while it's not as fast as my 10 it rides nicer, and has rescued me and my car from a snowy ditch on an icy road. Something my 10 couldn't have done.

Not bad, what mods you have to get there? I'm kickin around the idea of trading in my 10 and my 95 powerstroke on an 08 Harley f250 with the 6.4.

No!!! Don't do it, Dude! Your 10 is one of my all time favorite trucks. Not many people can say their daily driver is an 11 second truck, gas or deisel.

No!!! Don't do it, Dude! Your 10 is one of my all time favorite trucks. Not many people can say their daily driver is an 11 second truck, gas or deisel.
Thanks man, still not sure if I'm going to. It's not my daily driver though, that gets split between my bike and my f250, I drive the 10 about twice a month

I wouldnt sell a 10 for a ford anything... but for the diesel guys, I got a 92 d350 reg cab dually with a nv4500 swapped in. 4 inch straight pipe, bigger injectors fuel pump turned up and a turbo from a 99 24v and I love drivin it. Its my DD while my 95 V10 is gettin the trans built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back