Another FNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Button Club welcomes you...come often and contribute your ideas...but most important, have a ball!

Cannot wait for the GTG.Hopefully July 7 already booked last two weekends in June.Would like to meet you guys and drink a beer or 4 with you.:) :)

HV SRT said:
Bought my truck in October 2006.

Finally got around to joining.

About F'n time you joined then!

Welcome Dude!:beer:

I go away for a week and you guys let more FNG's in :confused: :dontknow: I cant believe this Shit :D My work will never be done at this rate :mad:

TheSickness said:
I go away for a week and you guys let more FNG's in :confused: :dontknow: I cant believe this Shit :D My work will never be done at this rate :mad:

You are a work in progress bastage,:stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :canabis: :canabis: :party: :party: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

includemeout said:
You are a work in progress bastage,:stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :canabis: :canabis: :party: :party: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
I think the voices are gone ;) :D

HV SRT said:
Cannot wait for the GTG.Hopefully July 7 already booked last two weekends in June.Would like to meet you guys and drink a beer or 4 with you.:) :)

You need to go to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, OH... August 10-13th. :) :rock:

TheSickness said:
I have not heard anything since I have been on Vacation :D :star:

If my voices leave I will have no one to talk to:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I have two white cats both are bigger than Peanut!

SerenDipity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back