Another new guy in louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazer sss

Reaction score
I dont yet own a srt10 yet but its coming sooner are later maybe around september. I do own a srt8 jeep an my dad owns a SS trailblazer. Ive been larking around for a few days an man i have to say ive learned alot about the trucks like the differece between 04-05 an 06 an the gears an mods an just alot of stuff. Ive always loved the trucks i test drove one two nights ago it was a RC silver 04 with 39k miles for 21 it had balenger headers,no cats,magnaflow,roe racing tb,sct tuner. It was impressive just made me think an want one even more. I was thinking of getting a ls3 vette since you can find a low mileage 08 for around 28-31 but i cant afford the insurance for my age haha, plus i have a small flat a 14-42 an a four wheeler so i need a truck really an the insurance will be alot cheaper i hope. But i look foward to being a member for a long time here yall have a awesome site..an a quick ? guys what all should i be looking at when iam looking at one off the srt10's iam a pretty good mechanic i do all my work myself all my vechiles.

Brandon

welcome bro from da houma area !!!!! actually from montegut but nobody knows where da hell dat is lol !!!!!!!! if ya get black , leave it in the garage !!!!!!!!!

Welcome bro!! Hope you land the truck of your dreams!
On another note, I would check into the insurance on your SRT10 before purchase as they are known to cost a pretty penny. Some insurance companies show as a Dodge Ram, others show having a Viper Motor and won't let you insure unless you have other vehicles on the policy. The rates can be high. I've heard of some other places that aren't as bad like Grundy;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back