Another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretyflywiteguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums I don't own a SRT yet but I plan on purchasing soon :) I've wanted one since they came out and now they are within my reach financially so i plan to snatch one up asap.

I've been looking on auto trader and I came across this listed at a dealer. Was it anyone's on here?

it sure would look good next to the T/A :rock:
7340633574245636236IM103565x421_A56.jpg

I don't recognize it as one of our members.

Welcome and enjoy.

There are several members that have trucks for sale...search the threads and you will find some excellent choices.

Welcome! Please do check out our members rides on here. They are probably the best you will find!

Welcome to the RBC, witeguy! Glad to see another FLA member. Get a truck and come to the 2nd National SE GTG in Panama City Beach! Good luck with a find!

Pretyflywiteguy said:
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums I don't own a SRT yet but I plan on purchasing soon :) I've wanted one since they came out and now they are within my reach financially so i plan to snatch one up asap.

I've been looking on auto trader and I came across this listed at a dealer. Was it anyone's on here?

it sure would look good next to the T/A :rock:
7340633574245636236IM103565x421_A56.jpg

Welcome to the madhouse...I have one that is in perfect condition..It is a 2004 and only has 3,796 and has quite a bit of mods (supercharged, headers, etc)...make me an offer and its yours...going back to school and will be quitting my job, so I will need the cash...I will let it go for $30K-$32K ... Ask around, I'm sure this is a steal....Let me know...I'm pretty sure you won't find one around like it (with the mods and all for this price)...here is a few pics:
burnout12.jpg

trucksmall.jpg

motorcomplete.jpg

mauiSRT/10 said:
Welcome dude...................Bikertats ride is an awesome deal, check it out.

patrick

If you are looking for a SRT-10 and you don't buy Bikertat's truck you might as well smack your junk with a hammer:(

And welcome

Welcome to the forum, and Bikertat's SRT is a hell of a truck for the money. Good luck on the search for a 10:D

Welcome to the asylum.....

I agree that bikertat's ride is thee deal of the century... Grab it while u can.

D

Welcome!!! :party:

As the rest of the people have said. If you're in the market - bikertat's truck is where it's at! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back