Another "New Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.

THI

Reaction score
Whats up guys and gals. I just picked up my 2004 Red RC a few days ago. Got a great deal ($18 Grand) and the truck has 25 thousand miles and its mint. Had it looked over at a local dealership and the only thing wrong is the cats. They are on order since its still covered under the warranty. Located in Delray Beach FL so if theres anybody in the area you can reach me at [email protected].

Welcome to the Family

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. Will get photos posted up tomorrow after i get up and clean that bad boy.

Welcome :rock:

Welcome. WOW, another Florida member, must be somthing in the water down there.

Bill.

Its all the great sunshine year around. Going for a cruise tomorrow after washing the ride. Only get to drive the truck once, maybe twice a week. To everyone thanks for the great welcome.

Welcome to the club.....remove the bad cats and just keep the replacements in storage....you will be surprised by how much better the truck performs and sounds without the cats.........:rock:

But what about the check engine light. That things annoying. How would I det rid of the light if I take the cats off?

Several ways...some have just tied the 2nd sensors to the frame with success...or you can can get a flash that turns off the rear sensors....

THI said:
Thanks bro. If I can ever help you out with anything let me know.

Hmmm..I may be down to Orlando this winter.....and those mean FHP guys write tickets to us poor tourists...;) .............j/k...I am a former LEO myself....let me know if you ever are in upper east tn....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back