Another Newbie, just picked up my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71

Reaction score
Just picked up my truck, been seriously looking for about a month. Bought a 05 RC with 6K miles, got what i think is a good price (under 22K) for a fairly stock excellent condition truck. Got it home last nite just in time to beat an ice storm, had to sit outside all nite since the barn is full for the next few days until another old mopar leaves. Pics show it as it sat this morning, have to take some better pics when the weather permits. It will eventually share my barn with my 70 cuda ragtop.

Life long mopar man, owned over 100 mopars thru the years. Wanted something different, so with these trucks being so what i view as undervalued today i took the jump.

Attachments

• front new sm vtcoa.jpg
    front new sm vtcoa.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 108
  • interior DS new sm vtcoa.jpg
    interior DS new sm vtcoa.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 94
Welcome to the RBC!!:rock:

That's a deal for a 05' with 6k on it:rock: :rock::rock:

-

Woah NICE! :congrats: Let the modding BEGIN! :rock:

Nice truck and price! Let's see some pix! I know you got em! I mean of the other Mopars!

Welcome to the Family

EMT/SRT said:
Nice truck and price! Let's see some pix! I know you got em! I mean of the other Mopars!

Thanks for the welcome, I've got a lot to learn about these trucks.

here are some pics of other mopars i either own or have owned...had quite a few nice old mopars thru the years

Attachments

• LF2 sm.jpg
    LF2 sm.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 85
  • shakers small.jpg
    shakers small.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 2000 CTD sm.jpg
    2000 CTD sm.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 81
  • LF 1.jpg
    LF 1.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 80
  • left 2 rallyes sm cc.jpg
    left 2 rallyes sm cc.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 40
  • 69 GTS RF small.jpg
    69 GTS RF small.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 70 hemi runner sm.jpg
    70 hemi runner sm.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 116
  • superbird small.jpg
    superbird small.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 70 hemicuda RF sm.jpg
    70 hemicuda RF sm.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 80
OMG, you have owned every bad ass plymouth, dodge there is:rock: R/T coronet, SUPERBIRD.................:rock: :rock: :rock: the price you picked up this viper ram is a steal , welcome enjoy..................MOPAR OR NO CAR:burnout: :D :santaclaus:

welcome the the gang.....great group of guys here mostly straight, but there are a few flamers on here, but they dont get to involved with the conversation , unless it involves ....gotta leave it at that or they will swoop down on this thread and devour it ......gotta go cakes done...ding.

Welcome to VTCOA.. Nice truck and cars..
I like the orange '70 Hemi Roadrunner :rock: :rock: :rock:
Please ship the Roadrunner to my home in Holland :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the party and great choice of vehicles. I also agree with the trucks being seriously underpriced, same reason I jumped mine when I did.

Holy crap, I remember getting ready to respond to this thread last night.. I was supposed to be post #10 then... Well I dunno what happened.. Anyway, congrats of a great looking truck (red or not). And welcome to the zoo. Please do NOT feed the Do Do Birds and gorillas.. The brochures are all out but still, enjoy your stay.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back