Another Newbie

Not sure how many of ya Newman's are out there but I know a Trever&Valery and a bunch of there relatives

any connection?

No connection that I know of (could be related - you never know!), lots of Newmans here when I look through the phone book.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Forum ......... Sounds like you have a clean slate --- Let the mods begin.

Jim

Welcome to the Forum ......... Sounds like you have a clean slate --- Let the mods begin.

Jim

Im thinking cam, springs and pushrods. Looked up some comp cams profiles last night. Gotta keep emissions in mind or Im screwed. I would love to know the valve event timing on the viper, use my degree wheel and check my truck to see it they installed it retarded or not.

Im thinking cam, springs and pushrods. Looked up some comp cams profiles last night. Gotta keep emissions in mind or Im screwed. I would love to know the valve event timing on the viper, use my degree wheel and check my truck to see it they installed it retarded or not.

Cool ..... There's a couple guys on here that could help you with that. You may have to start a thread for the question though.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back