• 15,250 miles
  • Bellanger Long Tube Headers
  • Hi-Flo Mids
  • Magnaflow catback
  • Stage 2 PCM available
  • Factory 3/36 warranty until March 2010
  • Transferable extended warranty available
  • $26,500 Firm

PM me if you or some you know is interested. Eli gets first dibs.

Yep, it's a silver QC.
SRT10011.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about it Todd, but I had a fellin you were going to do this last time we talked.

The truck is supper clean and I know that you have taken excellent care of it. Good luck on the sale, and Good luck to you and the Family. Somebody will be getting a great truck.

I know that RB04 was talkin about lookin at a silver QC in the spring, maybe he's in the market, lives not to far from you.

Gonnna miss ya ....... Jim

I change vehicles like I change my underwear, well I change my underwear more frequently than every 2-3 years. I'll hang around and crash any GTGs as time permits.

Staying in the truck family, just going deisel and back to 4x4.

I am really interested in it, I need a day for my wife to talk to the bank and such

Thanks guys, hope it stays in the group. If not then I'll try to send another newbie your way to harass in VTCOA fashion.

SRTINCT said:
Thanks guys, hope it stays in the group. If not then I'll try to send another newbie your way to harass in VTCOA fashion.

Good deal Todd, I think Eli is gonna try for it ..... Hope you guys work it out, like I said great truck and the mods you've done are right where Eli wants to go with it. Make sure you crash some GTG's .... Good luck on the new truck. You'll have to post up some pics when ya get it.

Jim

scoobert said:
he was not at the GTG i was at was he? i don't remember any QC's there.

No Scoob he was at the one where we Dynoed in Milford, a little before you showed up, and On the roof at the Sun last year I think.

Jim

you will love he cummins if that is the diesel you are talking about. I've got one now man I do miss my SRT but I had an rc and it was way more fun than these autos. My diesel now runs just as fast in the quarter as my SRT did

working on two separate deals: Loaded 2009 F250 Super Duty or a 2010 loaded F350 Harley Davidson. Trouble justifying the markup on the HD just for badging.

05QCSRT10 said:
2008 F250/350 Harley Davidson looks the best!
The black and orange paint job would match the boat:dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back