Another one bites the dust.....

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a video for this one. WHy is it when I look for a race noone wants to, but when I am just minding my own business someone asks for a smack down.:itsme: :elefant: This time it was a subaru, this putz I have seen before and likes to fly by the house like a tard(so it makes it all the better:D ) I was doin the limit, did a little weave and was about a half mile ahead of traffic. I look in my rear veiw and see a little blue pshit box coming up quick, I dropped to 3rd about 3k-3500:p :itsme: let him get even and gone:aetsch: by about 6 cars then I let up to go off the line and the light and the LDB turned, if your gonna start it at least end it like a man:dontknow: . Ok I will ask again so maybe nextime I can have video, but what is the best camera to mount outside the vehicle. what is the camera the white truck from Tooloe's video camera was he using.I want something that will still be there when I go to get it:confused: :D Like I say just bring it. :itsme:

(I KNOW STREET RACING IS BAD, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO PUT OTHERS IN THIER PLACE:aetsch: )

Good job :top: do you know what mods he has? Not that it really matters.

yea he had to be running some pretty decent mods to even have a chance with you!! Good kill!!

mysrt10 said:
Good job :top: do you know what mods he has? Not that it really matters.
Idont know exactly what mods he has, but he definetly had a bigger turbo than stock and his exhaust didnt sound like a ricer. Now have my eye on a new saleen;) but he keeps dodgeing so im guessin its not a real saleen:dontknow: why decal it then:confused:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Hey you want to come up here for the weekend and run my truck with the slicks;) :D
I would like to come and meet you guys. I would really like to see Roy again. We need to have a midpoint GTG.:rock: :rock:

so you just waited for him to catch up to you then you took off? or he knew you wanted to race first? i've had several people haul ass to catch up to me just cause they wanted to see the truck and give me the thumbs up

DevilDawg3097 said:
Now have my eye on a new saleen;) but he keeps dodgeing so im guessin its not a real saleen:dontknow: why decal it then:confused:

I've run across some saleens. Everyone of them has had badges/stickers, whether they have just have the body kit or even more.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back